Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 18: Something you Craving for

A few weeks ago, i am craving for Carl's Jr. Burger.
And i got chance to ate it another few weeks later.
Thanks to my other half for full filling my craving.




8
*Just enough for both of us.

7
*Adding some spices in it . Tekak Jawa!

However, recently i didn't crave any food nor anything.
Just held a normal life as usual as a preggy mom like others do.
Get tired easily for just a half an hour straight walking in a fast pace.
A few days more to go before entering 36 weeks pregnant a.k.a 9 months!
Homg.... Is it for real....
Some of my friend always ask the same question..
"Are you ready ? "
Honestly..
I just couldn't wait to hear my baby first cry!
And i just couldn't think of any worst thing about delivering my baby.
Just being optimist all the time.
And recite Qoran to build more confidence in my daily life.
How about you?!

No comments: