Monday, January 24, 2011

"Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?"

I heard about this topic on someone's blog that i regularly read mostly everyday since her writting is not so poetry and easy to understand. Its Mandy. Today she is talking about her sister where as she choose as to create a story on project 31. As for me, i choose 2 person in my life =D.It is my beloved mom and my little sister. They both are look alike. indeed. Furthermore, since my little sister cut her hair, she looks more alike like my mom! They both inspires beauty so much. What i want to highlight is about their beauty of hands! What ever they design or creates, the outcome is gorgeous and awesome! My mom herself is a florist. She is gifted. She took courses for about a year and master it very well and now she is successful florist. While my sister is gifted in match-making outfit or designing clothes. I wonder why i am not gifted as them. *Sigh. No skill at all. =p. But hey, i can cook. ehehe..
mum daughter
*my queen and my little princess.
What is similarity between these 2 gorgeous women?
1. They have nice tooth.
2. both have fair complexion.
3. Sweet smile.
4. Oval face shape



So, to cut the long story to short, i am the only lady in my family who is not really creative /varies on how to dress up nor make up as well. Everytime when we wanted to go out for movies/dinner outside (before married), both my mum and sister will choose and match what clothe i should wear. I started to use facial wash when my age nearly 21! Erk.... Just Facial wash. And started to use day cream when i started my first job after graduation. I wonder macam mane lah Si Dia boleh berkenan time dulu-dulu zaman belajar. =p.

2004 vs 2010
2004 vs 2010

4 comments:

Fatt said...

i agree ur sister dgn ur mom sama sgt..especially kat senyuman dgn mata. ur sister is pretty, just like ur mom :)

lydia, i sister tau..bukan mister :)

Apizolla said...

dear..

love's come from heart, not eyes..

heheheheee....

Dewajiwa said...

i like your smile too Lyd.
sangat tulus sampai kalau orang yang tengok tu boleh senyum sama. betol kan Kejang kan? =)

paling penting, since kita kenal, setiap kali jumpa senyuman tu tetap ada. that's aspire another smile straight from my heart too ;-)

lydia said...

cik fatt : haha..kelakar2.. seriusly from the beginning i read ur blog, i thought u were a guy instead of cik fatt...ehehehe...


SayanG : I am Melting... =p tenkiu laling.. Our 1sT Wedding anniversary lagi 3 minggu 5 hari... i am counting!


Poncho : auw, thanks... ehehe.. thanks for the compliment.. I just can't stop smiling rite now =p.. blushing 2x...ehehehe..