Sunday, February 20, 2011

1st Year Anniversary



A year ago,
A promise had been made between 2 people who are madly in love,
To live together,
To share ups and down together,
To be ears and shoulder to cry on for each other,
There is no "i" instead of "We" from that Day,
And now onwards,
Counting our special moments to be a parents of our baby.
I hope my heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home for both of you...
=)
Happy Anniversary Darling!


Today,
no celebration for our anniversary,
i am not feeling well,
Coughing 6-7 times in a minutes,
Just spent quality time with Other half and my father deary this weekend.
Its more than enough cause i have to keep my energy for 6 days working next week.
We postponed until everything is back to track.
However,
I am Extremely happy to be "We" instead of "I"
Darling,
Thank You So Much for This Wonderful 1 Year.
I Love You.



Layankan aje gambar-gambar tahun lepas yea... =)



DSC_8701
*After the solemnization.
White theme.


DSC_9284
*White Theme also for bersanding




lyd & kejang 296
*Black & Orange theme for bertandang


lyd & kejang 713
*Outdoor photoshoot.


lyd & kejang 779
*With my favourite dresses after the white dresses.
Tak sempat nak pakai untuk outdoor photoshoot petang sebab hujan.....huhuhu

3 comments:

CemPaKa SiReH said...

Selamat ulang tahun yg pertama kak lid. Tahnniah! Semoga berbahagia selalu smp ke akhir hayat ok..aamin :)

lydia said...

Thanks anis!
Amiiiinn.... =D

Madam Amie said...

Lyd... heppy belated 1st year ann... hihihi lmbt wish....