Saturday, March 19, 2011

Live to Eat

Picture taken after balik from Mount Nuang 2008.




It is normal, morning sickness at the early trimester.
I mean normally as people always said it is until 3-4 months.
But the degree of nausea differs from women to women.
Lately i feel my belly really bloated.
Full of gas between my belly and trachea.
It turns me to be like my aunt,normal-skinny-person-appetite. ( Eat-to-live)
It is really not me.
I am a person Live to treasure food !
Sometimes i feel frust because i cannot eat what i loooovvve .
Normally i eat 3/4 times daily but now turning 1 time daily.
The most is 2 times daily.
I still lost my appetite in my 5 months pregnancy.
(-_-)

I guess it is the best for me, destined by Allah.
So, takde la gemuk sangat (Cross fingers =p )
I hope.
So, are you "Eat-to-live" person or
"Live-to-treasure-food" person?




My - favourite - forever

Seafood soba watering my mouth..slurrrrp...

I Looooooooooveeeee Japanese food!

No comments: