Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My "Thank you"



Dear Husband,


Thank you .

I know it doesn’t seem enough

Words don’t seem sufficient.

Thank you for giving your ear to hear my mumbling.

To hear my ‘self esteem’ less talking.

While all you need is peace actually

But you just listen patiently by my side.

Giving me fresh spirit that you supply each day,

Thank you for not giving up to advice me

Over and over and over again

Using the same sentence but in different approaces.

Thanks for helping me enjoy the atmosphere here.

When I’m ‘busy’ thinking of the bad possibilities,

But instead You distract me with our

beautiful dreams & wish list.

Thanks for the wishes you have for me,

Thanks for the prayers you pray for me daily,

Even though I didn’t hear and see it but I know

Each day ,deep in your heart does.

Thanks for the appreciation,

For always “thank you”ing for each single thing I do.

Thanks for not keeping a fence between,

Thanks for the confidence you have in me,

When sometimes I don’t believe in myself.

But you continously keep reminding me Allah is fair.

I will miss you and all the funny things you ever did,

The little naughty things you ever said,

I wish you the very best for you future endevour,

Thanks once again for everything.


Love always,

Your Wife

1 comment:

Apizolla said...

thanks dear...

sentiasa berdoa life kite dipenuhi dgn cinta n diberkati oleh-NYA

amin