Saturday, November 27, 2010

First Try

Not so much happen for today.
Woke up in the morning,
Just attended an interview somewhere in Shah Alam.
I might say its pretty tough. Tsskkk...
My other half offered many time to buy something for me to eat but i refused.
I prefered to cook for lunch as we already buy our 2 week groceries stocks yesterday.

Belly tummy.
Updating my snowball growth. i found that her tummy is getting bulkier and belly too =p. I like~~
She have a big appetite!


First Try.
My first try making cream pasta for dinner after blogwalking Hanafedora simple pasta recipe. Thanks Hana!I hope you don't mind mentioning your name here (^___^). We dun have pretty much the ingredients . Beside, we dont have stock for plain flour =p. So, i just put chicken stock,full milk,garlic,capsicum,tomatoes,salt and blackpepper but it turn out Salty! Tapi habis juga dimakan oleh my other half and my sister.

No comments: