Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shopping for a "mountain freak" point of view

Its been awhile i've never go shopping for myself. As i remember, i think probably 6 or 7 months ago. What i mean is shopping for blouse,make up, tudung, Kurung and other girls things. I realize when my sister insist me to go out for window shopping at Jusco yesterday . Gaji belum masuk kan.....

window shopping
*YES (Year End Sale) has begun. Owh~ Perhaps window shopping are affordable at this moment .Tsskkkk......

Father and daughter
*Father and daughter moment.
My other half captured this cute moment near the Cheras Selatan Jusco entrance.

Few years ago,i mean during my teenagers age, i always think that i'm the coolest girl ever for not being shopaholic like the other girl at my age. Plus,my mum doesn't spoilt me to keep a lot of money at one time. So, i used to shopping only when Eidulfitri is around the corner. Other than that, i start shopping using my own money when i was working part time at shopping mall for a month and that only happen in Reject Shop,Scarlet brand,Tized,Diadora, and etc as long as the ites is not more that RM50. (RM50 max per clothe). tehehehehe.. Tapi bila sudah meningkat dewasa, i slowly become a 'real' women. I mean. The very real women. I start to love shopping for new blouse every month, once per 3 months for new make up,etc. But, hey. i can't afford for just that thing!!!!! Kiter lebih mudah keluarkan duit untuk barang-barang gunung, compared to all those girl stuff (-__-).


Our lunch for yesterday:
Asam pedas
First try~
This is my first try cooked Ikan Asam pedas in my own way, and not supervised by my mum =p. I may say it failed. Huhuhuhuhuh...Tapi, balun aja lah. Makan aja berkuahkan kicap manis kipas udang, kan? play safe =p


Gift
What should i buy for my sis on her convocation..??????





No comments: