Friday, November 19, 2010

Name me please.

What a lovely Friday today. Sun shine bright with breeze air. No rain at all. Today,we went for office a bit late ( My other half park his bike at my work place). Its 7.30am i think before we go out and settled for our cat litter and her food. By the time i finished cleaning the kitchen, She started to pawing her litter and there she goes..you gave me "Hot cake" for me. yeah.... Its ok. since, its my taks to clean up her litter while my other half adding her crunchy tidbits (i choose whiskas as i've been told by my previous vet, Whiskas is more better than Friskies because the less moisture in the friskies crackers may lead to kidney disfunction for cats).

We haven't choose any name for her yet. I have thought of naming her Canon / Sony (Hahaha). But my other half did't agree at all . I think it is unique name, but still haven't decide yet. In fact, until now i still can't believe we have new member in our family! I just don't want to be so excited as i'm afraid that i will lose her when excitement is still high. (-_-). So, i just pretend to be cool and natural but deep inside , Only God Knows. Weeeeehehehhe... I Keep reminding myself not to be so excited and just hold it there in my my,never let the excitement growing up rapidly. Just maintain there. (Eh, apa merepek nih.)

Owh, by the way, speaking about our cat. when we back home yesterday, we saw a cat paced foraging in the motorbike park area near the elevator. So, as usual, my excitement when seen any cats makes me feel want to hugging and kissing her like hell. *Owh i love cats a lot! . My other half just smile and makes sign as if he let me to keep the cat with us. (iya ke sayang? ). I chased the cat, grabbed her in my arm and bring her along to our home sweet home. I told him that i have cat food stock in our house ( i do keep cat food just in case i meet any abandon/starving cat anywhere ,so i can feed them instead of keeping them). At the moment the cat eat, i started to think about the pro's and con's of keeping her in our apartment. It is really1000x hard decision i tell you. Back in my mind, i was wonder whether the cat might be jumping off through our balcony/feel lonely when i just keep her alone and no friends to play with. same goes to our grocery list will increase as well.

Around 9pm, we firmly make our decision , to keep the cat in our home. By that time, we rushing off to Tesco Kajang (Thats the nearest shopping mall to our apartment. Tsskk.. ) to by for her food and litter. For the first day, i put her toilet in front of our balcony and another one in toilet ( we haven't using the toilet in 2nd bedroom as the pipe is having problem for so long.) . This is the first toilet training for her. Alhamdulillah, she manage to use both. but i prefer her to use at the balcony as there is more breezy and the odourless. But problem may occur when it is rainy cause her litter might be wet. Nervertheless, just wait for another week. I hope my plan goes well and whats more important is to make sure my other half comfortable as he just can't really smell the bad odour from the litter. (Caiyok sayang! you can do it! )

*sorry for any grammatical error. Its pretty hard to think in english for me at first. I hope my writting will be better and better in future. (^_^). Can't wait to see Her after work !!





Brother in law
*More advert. Haha. He claim that he couln't help himself by making weird expression in front of camera. =p

snowball
*Just about stepping the door, i straightly feed her.

comot
*No name. Please give me name!! My mom is out of idea ;-p

2 comments:

Madam Amie said...

aaaa... name it "ujang" okey x? kuikuikui

lydia said...

dier betina..ehehe.. kalau namakan dier dara, same la pulak nama ngan kakak ipar kiter ;-p... paling senang, panggil putih..huhuh...tapi macam tak best lak nama tu..ehehhe