Saturday, December 4, 2010

Morning person

Since i was a kid, mum always bubbling when i woke up late in the morning even it is Weekend! Both my parents are morning person. During my teenagers, i used to wake up early as the Azan Subuh reverb in the dawn. I was like so mad when my mum wake me up so early while my eyes are just like couldn't open as glued by the strongest glue ever. And things like this happen until i got my first job shortly after graduation. Since then, i used to wake up early after the Subuh prayer by myself until today.

This morning, after Subuh prayer, i just couldn't sleep. Besides, since 2 weeks lately, i used to wake up every 1 hour starting 3 or 4 am and continously until 6 am. FYI, My Snowball hasn't come home yet. I choose to release him as she start to meow-ing in front of the door since last week. Suprisingly,i do not feel like upset like the feeling when i lost my deary cat 2 years ago. Alhamdulillah. So, this morning, i do some chores; cleaning the kitchen,clean up Snowball litter box, wipe off thick-dirt that stick onto the TV screen surface,sweeped the floor and so on. Pheww... I feel fresh and excited to start the day today (^__^). So try it! it's worth it to be a morning person (^__^). You feel like day is longer as many of us complaint that everyday, we felt time is getting shorter each day.


Men's toy
*I dont mind if he keep on sticking his palm with PS2 joystick ;-), As long as he stay at home.

grab the PS2 joystick right after open his eyes
*Concentrate

tuber roses
*MY favourite flower ever. Tuber Roses. I prefer Tuber roses than roses.

my favourite
* I love the smell during at night. The fragrance is awesome and sexy~

RM64.00
*i bought it yesterday as both of my glass is not in the good shape. RM64.00 50% offer at Mines Shopping mall.

No comments: