Saturday, December 18, 2010

Too many things


Too many things happen from 1st December, the day i had an interview at Klang past 3 weeks ago.
On 1st December, 2 news thats made my heart beating like no rhythm. Firstly, i've been rejected from the QC Engineer post. Reason? Because i am pregnant. Both is The happiest and the terrifying news I've ever had at the same time. Then my Depression session begun and i can easily bust into tears . Perhaps it came from the pregnancy fluctuation hormon i think! =p

From that day, my morning sickness getting worse gradually until now. Its hard for me to take care of my house chores and cooking as well. My appetite had lost even worse when i had a very bad flu ,cough and headache since last week. I had Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath due to ithcy throat at the same time. Hidung tersumbat!

At week 2 in December, i can tell that i have my spirit back. Its on Wednesday i think. I got called from 'A' company that they offered me to work with them. Oh i am so happy. But the thing is, we have to move out from Kajang. *sigh. Duit lagi.....

Last weekend, Our camping trip make me turn into frustration for a while when my car got crash at the passenger window. Luckily the weather on both Saturday and Sunday is just nice. No rain at all. So, our camping trip goes smooothly and happening as well!! It's my pleasure that i can make my cousins enjoy their holiday (^_^). Plus, we are celebrating our 6th Dating Anniversary on 12th December 2010 in our favourite place, Chilling Waterfall!

Last but not least, Yesterday is My Other Half Birthday (17th December )and my last day at Work at Putrajaya =). Yeay! Hurrah!
Relieve~ . Too many thing happen for this month but i manage to face it all. Alhamdulillah. May allah give me more strength and spirit in future (^_^). Insya allah.

* Celebrating his birthday at Mount Nuang a few years ago. 2006

6 comments:

jo said...

dugaan...dugaan...
anyway...congrates!!!!!!!!!!!!
nak dapat baby dah.....

Lyana Mansor said...

abis ni nak pindah ke lyd?

lydia said...

Jo: thanks... sori ler xdpt nk join ektibiti2 trec...byk benda jadij bulan nih... rindu ngan korang...

mely : haah... aku kena pindah lagi... huhuhu... duit lg...

Madam Amie said...

lyd : Pindah ke mana? Klang? really? kat area mana tuh?

lydia said...

MAdam : sekarang mau pindah selayang..ehehe.. dekat jugak lah ngan pasar borong... =) yang company Klang tu da reject kiter, kiter bawa diri ke Selayang pulak..huhu..jadik Nomad..

Madam Amie said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dekatnye ngan umah family kita..... umah family kita kat Tmn Samudra Bt Cavess jerr... gegegegegegeg...